verse of the day

Saturday 8 March 2008

Home. [John 14 v1-6.]

What do you think of when you think of home?your childhood home, your present home,like me my homeland, all these conjure up different feelings. The important thing is nome of these,homes, are permanent, two of the homes I lived in , in Belfast, have been demolised, no going back, let us remember if we are Christians , our permanent home is heaven, there we will know true security, harmony, love, and the abiding presence of Him who said to his followers ,I go to prepare a place for you. [John 14v2] . [ Father I thank you for providing me with a home, have mercy upon the homeless, I thank you that I have a home in glory land that outshines the sun, an eternal home, were I will live eternally with You, thank you in Jesus name, Amen.]

No comments: