verse of the day

Wednesday 27 February 2008

I saved a Frog. [Luke 15v3-7]

There it was on the road , a frog, I was surprised, I had not seen a frog for years, I realized it was in danger of being run over, so I decided to save the frog, but how?well I went to my shed fetched a bucket, and then attempted to catch that little frog, but you know that little frog , just did not want me to save it, [in fact it was hopping mad] This true story reminded me , how people are like that frog, God who would have all men to be saved , and people dont want, it seems,to be rescued, saved.I was once like that frog,mybe you were to , and mybe you are at this moment in time, it is amazing that God doesnt give up on us , you see God knows whats involved, He knows whats best for us, He knows if He does not save us , what will happen, Hell is real. [Father thank you for not giving up on us, for your persevering love, thank you for saving me, in Jesus name, Amen.]

1 comment:

john heasley said...

I'm glad the frog was saved Dad, I'll tell the boys. I used to be a frog.