verse of the day

Monday 1 October 2007

How are you?

Often we ask people , how they are? , out of courtesy, with no real interest in the person , when our Saviour met people, He was always interested in them. in 1 Peter 5v7 we read , Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares for you.People may act in a trival uncaring manner, God does not, we have a loving Heavenly Father , who really cares for us in total,two lines of a poem read, With every pang that rends the heart, the man of sorrows has a part., He would say to you , I know how you are , tell me , and rest assured that I care.

1 comment:

Tanya Heasley said...

Whenever I'm asked how I am, I tell the truth to that person, whether I am happy or sad. I usually get a shocked response. You are right, when you say that many people just say it out of courtesy, but I still give them my true feelings, just in case they truly want to know how I am.